State Women’s Discipleship Director
Women’s Discipleship is confronting the issues that women are facing today by providing resources, training, and study opportunities that will focus on character and integrity in life choices, values and unique spiritual gifts through discipleship awareness. Our goal is to develop an army of powerful, more-than-conquering confident women.
Our Purpose is to Empower Women…
- to know Christ
- to know who they are in Christ
- to grow as leaders and mentors who disciple others
- to act by giving their talents, money and time
- to be the salt of the earth, the light of the world
- to realize they are valued in God’s kingdom
- to form small groups, uniting and sharing with women of like passions and interests
- to strengthen their families and
- to be God’s hands in the world.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:19-20 NIV)
But thanks be to God, who always leads us as captives in Christ’s triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere. For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. (2 Corinthians 2:14-15 NIV)