Due to the sudden transition of leadership and in consultation with Dr. Fred Garmon, he has recommended that we postpone our LeaderLabs until the spring of 2018. This will give Bishop Terry Hart time to get his feet on the ground and give us more time to adequately “gear up” for this fantastic opportunity for leadership development. We sincerely appreciate your understanding. If you have already registered for LeaderLabs and paid funds towards this event, you have two options. You can either leave it as is and you will be the first to be pre-registered for next spring or you can contact Marcia Stigile at email@example.com at the State Office and request a full refund.